Lady K's blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

Splash Award!


I'm late for giving this award, but i really was trying to pick the right people. All the blogs are great but i had to pick just 9 and that's really hard.


I thank Sumthinblue for giving me this award, I honestly didn't expect it ^^



The Rules:


1) Put the logo on your blog/post.

2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.

3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.

5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award



Here are the nominees:


1. Sumthinblue at Bookmarked.

2. Cecilia at The epic rat

3. Yan at Books by their covers

4. IHop at Islandhopper lives it up

5. Chelsea at the page flipper

6. Tanabata at In spring it is the dawn


8. Lizzie at The book obsession

9. Leah at Simply Nerd



I chose those blogs because they inspired me to do better about my writing and my reading. They impressed me many times with some great ideas and reviews. So thank you guys!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home