Lady K's blog

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins # 4

posted by Janet


1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was the last holiday.
2. turkish sandwich is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for school.
4. Ice cream is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word friendship again, it'll be too soon. (i wasn't sure about this one!)
6. To one side of the curving road was a police officer, and on the other was a criminal running away.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep (since i didn't for more than 24 hours), tomorrow my plans include giving the report to my teacher and Sunday, I want to watch an anime!









Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home