Lady K's blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday fill-Ins #2



posted by Janet.



1. Getting a job and bying a digitel camera are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I cry.

3. Nothing is impossible and everything could easily happen and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I eat a lot.

5. The library is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for sitting next to the fire place with a blanket and watching a romance movie while drinking a hot chocolate.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watch a nice movie, tomorrow my plans include meeting a friend that i didn't see in a while and Sunday, I want to make brownies!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home