Lady K's blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The "I suck at challenges" challenge


This is a brilliant challenge that I personally need a lot. I'm a slacker. I didn't join a lot of challenges but I barely can finish them. Last year I failed to complete one challenge. This year I committed to Three challenges, and i hope this one will help me finish them and feel happy about myself.

The challenge is hosted by Chris.

When?

Sign up anytime between now and February 1, 2009. The challenge ends July 1, 2009.

How?

Leave a comment on this post with a link to your challenge post. Tell me if you are a Slacker or a 12 Stepper and list your challenges.

Then what?

At the end of the month, starting in February, I'll put up a post calling for your progress. Leave a comment telling us if you've completed a challenge (link to your completed challenge post), if you're struggling with any and what ones, or if the challenge deadline came and went and you never finished.

At the first of every month I'll put up a post to record your progress. I'll encourage everyone to visit each other and cheer you on.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home